Develop a Genuine Understanding of English Grammar
The Analytical Grammar curriculum teaches grammar successfully, even with no previous grammatical studies! Analytical Grammar covers it all with:
- Easy-to-follow lessons
- Detailed notes for students and instructors
- Activities, such as diagramming, that help students see how the parts of sentences fit together
We offer personalized help and recommendations.
Why Study Grammar?
Grammar is one part of a comprehensive language arts program. Studying grammar and mechanics helps us become better communicators because grammar:
- Is the framework of all sentences we hear, speak, read, and write
- Improves listening and reading comprehension
- Makes our writing clearer to others
Find the Right Fit!
Students should be introduced to grammatical concepts when they’re developmentally ready. That’s why it’s so important that your student starts a grammar curriculum at the appropriate level.
Our placement activities will help you find the best starting point!
Already familiar with Analytical Grammar and ready to place an order?
Analytical Grammar History
The original Analytical Grammar curriculum was created in the 1980s by Robin Finley, a public school English teacher. Over the years her daughter, Erin Karl, became increasingly involved. Erin eventually left her own teaching career to run the company alongside her mother, until the program was acquired by Demme Learning in 2020.