Level 1: Grammar Basics
Level 1: Grammar Basics introduces students to many foundational grammar skills.
- Parts of speech and sentences
- Sentence patterns
- Classic sentence diagramming
Table of Contents
- Articles & Adjectives
- Subject & Verb
- Sentence Patterns 1 & 2
- Sentence Patterns 3
- Linking Verbs and Sentence Patterns 4 & 5
- Helping Verbs
- Conjunctions & Compounds
What Does a Week Look Like?
You’ll find the best pacing for your student as you progress through the program. They should at least review the Lesson Notes pages and complete Exercise A, the Playing With Words activity, and the Assessment before moving on to the next lesson.
Level 1 Products
What do I need?
To successfully complete this level of Analytical Grammar, you’ll need:
- Instructor Handbook
- Student Worktext
Purchasing for a classroom? Typically, sets are not recommended for a classroom setting. If you are purchasing for a school or large group, please contact our School Sales Team.
Level 1: Grammar Basics Set
This set includes:
- Instructor Handbook with instructor notes, tips and suggestions, and mirrored Student Worktext pages with solutions
- Student Worktext with notes, exercises, Playing With Words activities, and assessments
Each lesson includes:
- Playing With Words activity
The Instructor Handbook includes:
- Tips and suggestions
- Mirrored Student Worktext pages with solutions