Level 3: Parts of Speech
Students will practice and apply their knowledge about parts of speech and how they interact with each other. Students will learn to analyze and identify the roles that parts of speech play in a sentence.
- Parts of speech
- The five sentence patterns
- Conjunctions and compound situations
Table of Contents
- Nouns, Adjectives, and Articles
- Prepositional Phrases
- Subject & Verb
- Sentence Patterns 1 & 2
- Sentence Pattern 3
- Linking Verbs and Sentence Patterns 4 & 5
- Helping Verbs
- Conjunctions & Compound Situations
What Does a Week Look Like?
You’ll find the best pacing for your student as you progress through the program. They should at least read the Lesson Notes pages and complete Exercise A, the Application & Enrichment activity, and the Assessment before moving on to the next lesson.
Level 3 Products
What do I need?
To successfully complete the Analytical Grammar Level 3: Parts of Speech, you will need:
- Instructor Handbook
- Student Worktext
Purchasing for a classroom? Typically, sets are not recommended for a classroom setting. If you are purchasing for a school or large group, please contact our School Sales Team.
Level 3 Set
This set includes:
- Instructor Handbook with instructor notes, tips and suggestions, and mirrored Student Worktext pages with solutions
- Student Worktext with notes, exercises, Application & Enrichments activities, and Assessments
Each lesson includes:
- Application & Enrichment activity
The Instructor Handbook includes:
- Tips and suggestions
- Mirrored Student Worktext pages with solutions