Level 4: Phrases and Clauses
In Level 4: Phrases and Clauses, students will examine and identify parts of speech, phrases, and clauses that can fulfill multiple roles depending on how they’re used in a sentence. This allows students to develop more complex sentences and express ideas more effectively.
- Adjective, adverb, and noun clauses
- Principle, gerund, infinitive, and appositive phrases
Table of Contents
- Participial phrases
- Gerund phrases
- Infinitive phrases
- Appositive phrases
- Adjective clauses
- Adverb clauses
- Noun clauses
What Does a Week Look Like?
You’ll find the best pacing for your student as you progress through the program. They should at least read the Lesson Notes pages and complete Exercise A, the Application & Enrichment activity, and the Assessment before moving on to the next lesson.
Level 4 Products
What do I need?
To successfully complete the Analytical Grammar Level 4: Phrases and Clauses, you will need:
- Instructor Handbook
- Student Worktext
Purchasing for a classroom? Typically, sets are not recommended for a classroom setting. If you are purchasing for a school or large group, please contact our School Sales Team.
Level 4 Set
This set includes:
- Instructor Handbook with instructor notes, tips and suggestions, and mirrored Student Worktext pages with solutions
- Student Worktext with notes, exercises, Application & Enrichment activities, and Assessments
Each lesson includes:
- Application & Enrichment activity
The Instructor Handbook includes:
- Tips and suggestions
- Mirrored Student Worktext pages with solutions